Selling a home isn't something to leave up to chance.
Without Linda, one of the largest transactions of your life could quickly become one of your largest regrets.
There are several things to consider: Is now a good time to sell? What's the best way to get the word out; what will the marketing and advertising looklike ?
How do you get top dollar for your property? These are just some of the questions Linda can help answer to ensure you're 100% happy throughout the entire process.
Selling your home/property is often an emotional, decision.
Helping you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans-from the time the sign goes up, to the day the property sells, my role as a professionally trained and experienced REALTOR® is to ensure the selling “experience” has been as stress-free as possible.
- What does it mean to Work with a REALTOR® ?
- How does the Brokerage manage Sellers and Buyers?
- What is Multiple Representation?
What can You expect from Me?
- Market information to explain the "active" competition and the most recent sales of similar properties.
- A Marketing-Advertising Plan – how will the property be exposed to the Buyers market.
Advertising and Promotion
- Innovative advertising and marketing activities that will help attract qualified Buyers to your property.
- From the office window display to facebook and a variety of websites to handouts at Open Houses we will put a plan together specific to your property.
Getting the property ready for "showing"
- You only get one chance for "first impressions". REALTORS® often see new listings before Buyers. Understanding what Buyers expect when they see a property is critical.
- The advice to get the property ship shape could include delaying the listing for a couple of weeks while we spruce things up, arrange for a storage locker or rearrange the furniture; tidy up the basement and the garage...how are the gardens?
The "For Sale" sign and the Internet
- Shopping for homes has never been easier. Often, Buyers will preview listings on the internet and perhaps take a drive around a neighbourhood to check properties out before making an appointment to preview.
- First Impression means the outside is looking good, too!
- As a professionally trained and experienced REALTOR®, I will refer to the recent market trends and of course provide you up to date information to assist.
- Is this a Seller's Market ? Are there competing offers ?
Referral and Relocation
- Are you in for a long distance move? How do we handle showings and the paperwork? Since 2017 the Electronic Commerce Act has greatly improved the sharing of forms and adding electronic signatures.
From Listing the property, to negotiating an Offer, to Completing the Sale
- My job is to assist you in achieving your goals. Every single form that is needed will be explained!
Proudly serving the Bruce County communities surrounding Kincardine (including Point Clark, Port Elgin, Ripley, Teeswater, Paisley, Walkerton & Hanover area too) with a proven track record of success and commitment.
Whatever your real estate needs may be, looking to lease or rent commercial or residential property move up or downsize , I’m here to work with You!
After all, at Royal LePage Exchange Helping You is what we do!
Let’s get started -You won’t be disappointed!