Buying a home may be the largest and most complex financial transaction you ever undertake. If you're ready to buy a home, wouldn't you prefer to work with the most qualified real estate professional you can find?
As an Accredited Buyer's Representative, I have gone through additional training, have proven experience representing buyers and that extra edge you have been looking for. I am your ABR®.
The ABR® designation is only awarded to licensed real estate professionals who complete specialized training that gives them the edge in understanding a buyer's perspective and protecting and promoting their buyer-clients' interests. Before earning the ABR® designation, buyer's reps must also demonstrate proven experience in representing buyers. Further, they are committed to maintaining their professional edge by staying current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation. In addition to knowing the dynamics of the local market, REALTORS® with the ABR®designation understand the special needs of buyers. They have additional knowledge and experience that takes them a step beyond an agent who only concentrates on listing property for sellers. An ABR® can provide you with valued assistance throughout the transaction and help you make informed decisions that will lead to a successful home purchase.
• Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties
• Assist you in determining how much you can afford (pre-qualify your mortgage)
• Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties
• Advise you in formulating your offer
• Help you develop your negotiating strategy
• Provide a list of qualified vendors (inspectors, attorneys, lenders, etc.) for other services you may need
• Keep track of every detail throughout the transaction — to closing and beyond
Not all buyers' representatives are equal. Only a buyer's rep who has earned the Accredited Buyer's Representative designation has made the extra effort to raise the bar, with additional training and experience. If you work with an ABR®, you can feel confident that you'll receive the highest level of buyer-representation services. The ABR® designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).